Your Most Optimal & Easiest Solution to C.A.R.B Compliance and Fuel Savings
VorBlade™ Trailer Wing System with Crosswind Mitigator™ is the trucking industry’s most powerful solution for trailer aerodynamic drag reduction and improved fuel performance.
Works great for both dry vans and reefers with swing doors or rollup doors, your ultimate air drag-reduction solution is EPA SmartWay Verified and C.A.R.B. Compliant.
- Over 5% improvement in fuel mileage on a typical Class 8 truck
- No maintenance or driver interactions required
- Light weight only 50 lbs, and durable (impact and weather resistant)
- Hard to break but easy to install
- All needed hardware and adhesives are included
- Falls under DOT over width/over length exclusion 23 CFR 658.16
- The only trailer system that address crosswinds
- over 60% reduction in crosswind detrimental effects
Safety, Comfort and Fuel Savings
VorBlade Trailer Wing™ System with Crosswind Mitigator™ Subsystem was tested to over 7% in fuel savings, over 50% increase in aerodynamic stability and over 60% reduction in crosswind detrimental effects. It works best in conjunction with the VorBlade Cab System.
- VorBlade Wing™ consists of 6 identical sections. Each section is 48” long, 6” wide and between 1.6” and 1.8” high
- Cross Wind Mitigator™ Subsystem. The kit consists of 72 individual VorBlade™ units; each one is 4” long, 3.25” wide and 1.5” high.
- Full Hardware Kit
- EPA/ C.A.R.B Compliant Sticker
Under 50 lbs